Having Neck pain?
Why not come to us for a check up.
Let’s talk about your neck.
Basically, your neck is the part of your spines cervical region. It has 7 vertebrae and begins at the base of the skull. These 7 vertebrae are separated by discs that are filled with cushioning gel. The lower the vertebrae’s get, the bigger it gets to provide support.
Reasons for neck pain.
- Sitting in an awkward position for a longer period of time.
- Carrying anything heavy with one side of your body.
- Sleeping in a bad position.
- Whiplash from any kind of accident.
- From heart attack as a symptom.
- Joint degeneration due to aging.
- From diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia, Scheuermann's Disease, Spinal Stenosis.
Usefulness of Physiotherapy for neck pain.
- An expert Physiotherapist can diagnose your problem fast.
- With gentle massaging, a physiotherapist can ease off the pain.
- Your physiotherapist can provide you strengthening exercises that match your need and eliminate the neck pain.
- With respect to your condition, the physio will provide your diet plans, appropriate exercises for home and office and also will be suggesting to adjust your table/chair with respect to formidable ergonomics.
What Bardon Physiotherapy Brisbane can provide?
In Bardon Physiotherapy, our objective is simple. That is to give you a careful and expert solution regarding your neck pain. Our experienced physiotherapists will diagnose you and will suggest you any kind of diet plans or exercises or manual handling if necessary. You can select any of our flexible schedules by simply going our website or calling. If you think you need a home visit, we can obviously do because we care about you the most.
Why choose us?
- Our expert physiotherapists' experience of practice spans for 10 years ongoing.
- We are open every day, even on weekends and holidays.
- If you want a home visit, we can certainly come to Bardon, Paddington, and Brisbane. Online booking is necessary for this facility.
- Have an emergency? Call anytime.
- A spacious clinic, well equipped and a great facility for parking.