Is lower back pain giving you hard times?
We are here for you, anytime.
Right before the end.
Between your rib cage and pelvis, there lies 5 vertebrae called Lumbar vertebrae, the largest segments of your spine. The main purpose of these 5 vertebrae is to support the weight and allow the movement. Like the previous vertebrae, the more the lumbar vertebrae gets lower, the more it gets bigger as it needs to carry more weight than anyone. This lower spine named Lordosis, is curved inward, towards the abdomen.
Reasons for lower back pain.
- Because of disc degenerating disease (DDD).
- Other diseases, like Spondylolisthesis, Osteoporosis, Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis, Osteoarthritis.
- Injuries, like bulging disc.
- Also, happens as the symptom of Diabetes.
- Lack of good posture while sitting for a longer period of time.
- Lack of exercises and movement.
- Lifting heavy stuff with one side.
- Unhealthy diet plan and being overweight.
Usefulness of Physiotherapy for lower back pain.
An expert physiotherapist can provide 2 types of therapies. First one is Passive, in which physios use heat application or ice packs or electrical stimulation for patients’ recovery. These are done while the patients’ condition can be recovered without any extreme measures. In the active physiotherapies, physios are required to focus more on the specific regions and provide exercise regime, manual handling, diet plan and change of lifestyle for the patients’ complete recovery.
What Bardon Physiotherapy Brisbane can provide?
- Proper diagnostic procedures by expert physios to get at the root of your lower back pain.
- Provide massages for easing off pain and manual handling for specific cases.
- Our physiotherapists will give you exercises and instructions to stretch so that you can recover faster.
- If needed, skilled physiotherapists will advise you about your life style and diet plan.
- In special cases, home visit is always available.
Why you should choose Bardon Physiotherapy Brisbane?
- Our expert physiotherapists experience of practice spans for 10 years ongoing.
- We are open every day, even on weekends and holidays.
- If you want home visit, we can certainly come to Bardon, Paddington and Brisbane. Online booking is necessary for this facility.
- Have an emergency? Call us anytime.
- Spacious clinic, well equipped and great facility for parking.