Having pain in your tailbone?
Come to us for a great massage.
This is the end!
At the bottom of your spine, there this region called the Sacral Vertebrae. It has 5 vertebrae and it’s first 3 are triangular shaped.
Causes of pain in the sacral region
- Basically, pain in the sacrum is called sacroiliac joint dysfunction. This is more common to women than men, because of pregnancy. Due to the pregnancy, the tailbone or coccyx receives extra pressure, thus results in to coccydynia or the tail bone pain.
- A hip problem or a herniated disc can also cause Sacroiliac pain. If the joint between the spine and hip gets injured, it also cause the Sacroiliac pain.
- Hypermobility/ hypo mobility.
- Improper lifting techniques.
- Sitting for a long time with a poor posture.
- Lack of exercise and movements.
- Poor diet plan and weight control.
Usefulness of Physiotherapy for sacroiliac joint pain
If you ever have sacroiliac joint pain, chances are, you can recover from that faster with the help of an expert physiotherapist. Proper diagnostics and exercise methods can easily ease off your sacroiliac pain. If the initial approach doesn’t get along, manual handling is possible definitely. For Pregnant ladies, a deep tissue massage in the sacral region can be both relieving and useful.
What Bardon Physiotherapy Brisbane can provide?
- Proper diagnostic procedures by expert physios to get at the root of your lower back pain.
- Provide massages for easing off pain and manual handling for specific cases.
- Our physiotherapists will give you exercises and instructions to stretch so that you can recover faster.
- If needed, skilled physiotherapists will advise you about your lifestyle and diet plan.
- In special cases, a home visit is always available.
Why you should choose Bardon Physiotherapy?
- We are open every day, no matter it’s a weekends or holiday.
- Our expert physiotherapists’ experience of practice spans for more than 10 years.
- We know you’re busy. So if you need a home visit, we can certainly come to Bardon, Paddington, and Brisbane. Online booking is necessary for this facility.
- Have an emergency? Feel free to call us anytime.
- Our clinic is spacious, equipped with everything you need and the best thing, great parking facility for you.