Having back pain after just a single over of bowling?
Search no more because you're in the right place.
In the middle of the spin.
Just between your cervical vertebrae and Lumbar vertebrae, there lies the Upper Back or the Thoracic region. For us, there are 12 vertebrae and as they go towards the lumbar, these vertebrae gets bigger. Each vertebra is connected with a rib on both sides at each level and this turn meet in the front and added to the sternum. As this part of the spine doesn’t get that much of movement and instead provides stability, common spinal disorders like degenerative disc disease or spinal stenosis don't tend to happen that much.
Reasons for upper back pain.
- Inflammation/ joint disruption.
- Lack of exercise.
- Unhealthy diet plan and being overweight.
- Sitting in a wrong posture for a longer period of time.
- Too much stress.
- Lifting heavy things by side and putting pressure.
- I serious cases, fracture on a vertebra.
- Damaged connective tissues between the vertebrae.
- Playing sports after a long time and suffering from a sports injury.
- Whiplash and effects from other neck injuries.
Usefulness of Physiotherapy for upper back pain.
With proper care and exercise, your upper back pain can be eased and completely healed. For this, you need to go for an expert physiotherapist. A physiotherapist can easily point out what’s wrong and can suggest you do necessary things. An upper back pain physio will also give you exercises according to your body’s demand and can change your daily menu to give you a great diet plan.
What Bardon Physiotherapy Brisbane can provide?
- Proper diagnostic procedures by expert physios to get at the root of your upper back pain.
- Provide massages for easing off the pain.
- Our physiotherapists will give you exercises and instructions to stretch so that you can recover faster.
- If needed, skilled physiotherapists will advise you about your lifestyle and diet plan.
- In special cases, a home visit is always available.
Why you should choose Bardon Physiotherapy Brisbane?
- Our expert physiotherapists' experience of practice spans for 10 years ongoing.
- We are open every day, even on weekends and holidays.
- If you want a home visit, we can certainly come to Bardon, Paddington, and Brisbane. Online booking is necessary for this facility.
- Have an emergency? Call anytime.
- A spacious clinic, well equipped and a great facility for parking.