Health and Safety in your workplace!
Our workplace physiotherapists can help you on that.
What is Workplace physiotherapy?
Workplace physiotherapy is the associative program that is taken by the organization so that workers get an injury management program, in order to resist any kind of serious injuries in future and avoid chronic pain. This program is provided with the help of expert physiotherapists who have experience on handling chronic pain suffered from the various type of workplace tasks. It’s a good strategic approach that can keep workers healthy for a longer period of time, reducing the chance of sudden injury and create a good morale in the working place.
The role of a physiotherapist in Workplace.
- Assess ergonomics of the workplace and suggest any kind of modification. Review the current code of practice and analyze the kind of risks.
- Advice about the work practices, like schedule, work and rest cycles, exercises to do before and after a specific job and rotation and the sequence of the tasks.
- Letting workers know about perfect working posture, stretching and flexibility exercises.
- If needed, a workplace physio can work with a worker one to one and manual handle.
- A physio at work can operate an Injury prevention program.
- A workplace physical therapist can assess a worker's health condition before employment.
- One of the basic jobs is to help an employer to recover completely through advice over musculoskeletal physiotherapy and exercises.
Workplace physiotherapy – Who will get the benefit?
- Accidents, both industrial and for the wrong posture.
- Especially hand injuries.
- Limb disorders due to work
- People who have suffered due to unfamiliar workplace design or wrong use of equipment.
Workplace physiotherapy – What are the advantages
- Cost reduction from work cover claim.
- Identification of the risk factors for a better and secured workplace.
- Early identification of any kind future hazardous risk factors.
- Reducing the lost time injuries (LTI).
- Increased morale of the employees.
- Healthy and capable employees for a longer time.
- Primary care plans get a lot more coverage than before.
What Bardon physiotherapy will provide?
Located 5 KM northwest from Brisbane CBD, Bardon Physiotherapy is one of the finest of its kind. With years of practice on hand, we can provide the highest quality of physiotherapy sessions.
- Functional capacity assessment to determine any kind of inappropriate design speculations in the workplace and level of functionality with respect to the job demands.
- Watch over how people do regular works and find how can these be easier for the body.
- Adjust or raise the desk and computer setup for better ergonomics.
- One to one conferencing with an injured employer and provide proper advice and manual handling training and for serious cases, provide home physiotherapy session for seriously injured employees.
- Analyze an employee before joining and assess if he is capable for the job or not.
Why choose us over others?
- A specialist group of physiotherapists whose physiotherapy practice spans for almost 10 years.
- Open every day, even on weekends and holidays.
- Home visit on Bardon, Paddington and Brisbane.
- Emergency service, anytime.
- Spacious and well-equipped clinic and facility for parking.